The Uwell Caliburn X Replacement Pods are designed for the original Caliburn X Pod System. Caliburn X Pods cartridge can be filled with 3.0ml of delicious e-juice and feature a top-filling design for simple, easy access. Best of all, they’re compatible with the Caliburn G/G2 Coil Series to extract tasty flavor from your favorite E-juices.
A top cap drip tip mouthpiece is perfect for keeping your vape liquids safe and coming out clean. Uwell Caliburn X Replacement Pod is a top-of-the-line product made from durable plastic and has a comfortable fit, so you can enjoy your vaping experience without feeling any discomfort. With the Caliburn X empty Pods stopper feature, you can easily ensure your liquid isn’t spilling when filling up the tank again.
Uwell Caliburn X Replacement Pods Features:
- Pod Capacity: 3mL
- Fill System: Top Fill
- Uwell Caliburn G/G
- Press Fit Coil Installation2 Coil Series
- Magnetic Pod Connection
Caliburn X Replacement Pods Review
The Caliburn X uses the same coils as the Caliburn G and G2. The pod comes with a mesh Caliburn G 0.8Ω coil preinstalled, and a spare Caliburn G2 1.2Ω mesh coil. When it comes to replacement coils, you can order any of caliburn G Series coils and they will be compatible with the Caliburn X.
The pod connects magnetically and does not move or wiggle at all once inserted. With the pod installed you can use the viewing ports to easily check your ejuice level from either side of the device.
The pod can hold up to 3ml of ejuice and to fill you just remove the cap of the pod. You then insert the tip of your bottle into the large hole with the red rubber stopper and press down. Once you’re done filling, the silicone in the port will self-close.
How To Use Caliburn X Replacement Pods
- Prime your coil by dripping 4-5 drops of ejuice in it.
- Push the coil inside the pod (make sure that the cutout under the pod lines up with the bottom of the coil).
- Insert the pod into the battery.
- Remove the mouthpiece by pushing at its flat side.
- Fill the pod with e-liquid (use the red marked hole).
- Give it five minutes to allow the wick to saturate.
- Adjust the airflow using the slider.
- Press the button or inhale on the mouthpiece to vape.